Forumnyheter:

Möjlighet för gäster att skriva inlägg har länge varit avstängt på grund av missbruk och spam, men i och med den nya forumprogramvaran är det nu påslaget igen. Se till att inte missbruka detta, för då kan det behöva stängas av igen.

Huvudmeny

Hallå

Startat av Mozeru, 10 september 2012 kl. 21:44:16

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Mozeru

Hej alla. Jag kan inte hitta en sida för presentation så jag är här.

Jag Mozeru, jag är fransk och passionerad dubbning, franska eller utländska. Jag talar inte svenska så jag använder en översättare.

Jag lyssnade flera dubbning svenska och jag fann dem mycket framgångsrika. Jag tror Svenska är ett vackert språk. Jag älskade särskilt dubbning av Disneys filmer.

Jag är mycket intresserad av att prata med dig och jag hoppas att spendera en bra tid på forumet.

Daniel Hofverberg

Jag är starkt misstänksam på att det här rör sig om spam, men då jag inte är säker avvaktar jag och ser om Mozeru postar något mer.

Mozeru

Jag kan försäkra er att jag inte är en spamrobot  :)

Daniel Hofverberg

Det var betryggande att höra. I så fall flyttar jag tråden till tavlan Dubbningar och röster, då det visserligen inte passar perfekt för ämnet men i alla fall betydligt bättre än Om Dubbningshemsidan.

Mozeru

Jag visste inte vilken plats jag kunde skicka den här sidan. Tack.

Daniel Hofverberg

Om du inte kan svenska så är du för övrigt mer än välkommen att skriva på engelska, istället för att gå via översättningstjänster (som oftast har en tendens att bli lite svårförståeliga).

Mozeru

Well, I think I'll communicate in English, it will be easier. Thank you for your welcome, I like to talk with strangers. If someone wants to learn about the French dubbing, he does not hesitate to tell me  :)

Oscar Isaksson

Which is your favorite French original dubbing of the Disney movies?

Mozeru

Do you mean "First dubbing" ?

Oscar Isaksson

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

Mozeru

I think the best are the original dubbing of :

The 1962's dub of Snow White (re-redub in 2001)
The 1989's dub of Lady and the Tramp (re-redub in 1997)
Pete's Dragon (Redub in 2003 for extended version)
The Black Cauldron (redub in 1998, like in Suede)
The Little Mermaid (redub in 1997 but reincluded in recents DVD)

I have not heard the original dubbing of Snow White, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland and others because they are either lost or kept by Disney and impossible to access.

The only original dub of the 40s that I've heard it's Dumbo, but I preffer the new version with Roger "Asterix" Carel.

TonyTonka

What do you think about french dubs with Scooby-Doo?  :)
https://djtonytheking.wordpress.com/ - Min blogg
(bloggen uppdateras senast: 2022-01-30)

Äntligen tillbaka på bloggen! :D

Mozeru

Shaggy and Scooby were dubbed by Francis Lax (one of my favorite voice-actors) and Jacques Torrens once. Velma as voiced by Laurence Badie, Daphne by Claude Chantal (Krilin and others characters in Dragon Ball) and Fred by Bernard Murat (which voiced Bill Murray in 80's).

They were very good voice and appropriates. Francis Lax said in an interview that the voice-actors improvised a lot in this cartoon.

Now Shaggy and Scooby are both voiced by Eric Missoffe. This is an excellent actor and he is very good for these two characters.
Velma as Now voiced by Chantal Macé (voice of Juniper Lee), Daphne by Joelle Guigui (voice of Bart Simpson) and Fred by Mathias Kozlowski (Kriss in Wakfu, Captain Tsubasa, and Kaneda in Akira).

DisneyTLK

Citat från: Mozeru skrivet 11 september 2012 kl. 21:29:43
The Little Mermaid (redub in 1997 but reincluded in recents DVD)

That's very cool, If only they did that here in Sweden. I can't come up with one movie they've included both the original- and the redub.
That would be awesome, though.
But they have been releasing the original dubs some times when they're supposed to release the redub. I think this happened with Oliver & Company when it first arrived on dvd, or maybe it was the special edition... I can't remember. But that got noticed almost immediately and it got corrected after one month or so I think. It also hapened with the Bambi 1994 VHS. A big supply was sold before it got noticed, and my copy has the original dub. The credits shows the redub-voices while you still here the original.

Mozeru

For "The Little Mermaid", the redub has generated a controversy. This is the first and only time than the public decried a redub, and Disney has reincluded the original dub. The redub was withdrawn from the market, but there are DVD made ​​by fans who spent their childhoods with the second dubbing.