Forumnyheter:

Gmail har under ett par månaders tid blockerat Dubbningshemsidans e-postmeddelanden, men det ska nu vara löst. Om du missat viktiga e-postmeddelanden under denna tid, kontakta webbmastern på så löser vi allt.

Huvudmeny

Antz - Olika versioner på VHS och DVD/streaming?

Startat av Oskar, 4 augusti 2023 kl. 16:58:32

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

gstone

Citat från: BPS skrivet 19 april 2024 kl. 17:57:28Det är nog mer logiskt att de tagit fel på ljudband än att vi alla skulle ha blivit knasiga.
Sinnessjuka ( Sinnesförvring som delas av fler en än person har förut kommit under historiens lopp ;D
[[George]]
I care about many things-

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]
People, too. I cannot divide my feelings up as neatly as you,
and I am not hiding behind my canvas-I am living in it.

willdubguru

Antz also has a Blu-Ray release with Swedish audio.
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Antz-Blu-ray/216990/

It's the German release, but the audio specifications are the same between the Swedish and German releases.

Maybe someone can rip the Swedish audio from there and see if it's the same as the VHS or DVD ?

Steffan Rudvall

Citat från: willdubguru skrivet Igår kl. 04:46:51Antz also has a Blu-Ray release with Swedish audio.
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Antz-Blu-ray/216990/

It's the German release, but the audio specifications are the same between the Swedish and German releases.

Maybe someone can rip the Swedish audio from there and see if it's the same as the VHS or DVD ?
Antz was actually released on Blu-Ray in Sweden as well as in the other Nordic countries.

Daniel Hofverberg

Citat från: Steffan Rudvall skrivet Igår kl. 07:58:24Antz was actually released on Blu-Ray in Sweden as well as in the other Nordic countries.
Jag har dock inte tillgång till Blu-Ray-utgåvan, så jag vet inte om den har samma dubbningsversion som DVD-utgåvan eller inte - borde väl mest troligt ha det, men helt säker är jag inte...

willdubguru

Citat från: Steffan Rudvall skrivet Igår kl. 07:58:24Antz was actually released on Blu-Ray in Sweden as well as in the other Nordic countries.

Indeed ! Blu-ray.com didn't have the audio specifications for the Swedish version but had them for the German version and the audio specifications are the same between the two releases.