Forumnyheter:

Efter uppgradering av forumprogramvaran saknas vissa äldre bifogade filer just nu. Vi beklagar detta och arbetar med att lösa problemet.

Huvudmeny

Önskan (Wish, 2023)

Startat av Steffan Rudvall, 10 september 2022 kl. 22:12:54

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Steffan Rudvall

Citat från: gstone skrivet 15 maj 2023 kl. 17:39:53Fast jag han aödrig kolla vilka  dom bar :-\
Det är ju Wikipedia så det finns ju arkiverat.

Screenshot_Chrome.jpg 

gstone

Citat från: Steffan Rudvall skrivet 15 maj 2023 kl. 18:04:14Det är ju Wikipedia så det finns ju arkiverat.

Screenshot_Chrome.jpg
Tack så mycket  ;D

Det hade jag ingen aning om.
[[George]]
I care about many things-

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]
People, too. I cannot divide my feelings up as neatly as you,
and I am not hiding behind my canvas-I am living in it.

Sabelöga

Citat från: gstone skrivet 15 maj 2023 kl. 18:30:00Tack så mycket  ;D

Det hade jag ingen aning om.
Detsamma gäller på svenskspråkiga Wikipedia också. Det är bara att gå in på fliken Visa historik så finns alla publicerade ändringar av sidan listade där. Däremot bör man ta anonyma uppgifter publicerade utan källa med en nypa salt. Dessa brukar också tas bort efter ett tag just på grund av det går att kontrollera uppgifterna.
Houba !

gstone

Citat från: Sabelöga skrivet 15 maj 2023 kl. 18:49:43Detsamma gäller på svenskspråkiga Wikipedia också. Det är bara att gå in på fliken Visa historik så finns alla publicerade ändringar av sidan listade där. Däremot bör man ta anonyma uppgifter publicerade utan källa med en nypa salt. Dessa brukar också tas bort efter ett tag just på grund av det går att kontrollera uppgifterna.
Jag också väldigt tevcksam till hur äkta uppgifterna är.

Men ändå kul att se någons förslag :)
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

Citat från: Steffan Rudvall skrivet 15 maj 2023 kl. 18:04:14Det är ju Wikipedia så det finns ju arkiverat.

Screenshot_Chrome.jpg

Rätta mig om jag fel, Vist är Eveliina Tammenlaakso den finska rösten till Poppy i Trolls ?
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

Intressant idé: Tänk om Ariels nya röst också får dubba Asha på svenska  :)

Verkar inte så troligt men man vet aldrig  ;)

Om folk är mycket nöja med henne som Ariel kanske hon får framtida dubb roller.
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

Hoppas verkligen vi får vet fler av rösterna under sommaren!

Man kan ju anta att kommer vara fler än tre karaktär med dialog  ;D

Dock verkar själva Önskestjärnan var stum.
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

Jag har hört att själva stjärnan kommer att vara Disneys första icke-binär karaktär i en animerad långfilm.
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

Disneyfantasten

Citat från: gstone skrivet 31 maj 2023 kl. 00:28:43Jag har hört att själva stjärnan kommer att vara Disneys första icke-binär karaktär i en animerad långfilm.

Som jag förstått det så betyder icke-binär könlös d.v.s. varken kille/man eller tjej/kvinna? (en annan icke-binär karaktär är Vän ur den kanadensiska TV-serien Annedroider, en enligt mig riktigt bra serie)

gstone

Det är lite svårt att beskriva hur mycket jag ser framemot den här filmen !

Jag är väldigt förväntansfull på den ! :D
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

Disneyfantasten

Man kan på goda grunder förutsätta att denna film kommer att visas som inslag under slutet av julaftons-programmet, jag skulle bli väldigt förvånad om så inte var fallet.

gstone

Mer info om filmen har avslöjats 

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/wish-preview-disneys-100th-anniversary-delightful-celebration-143625745.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdmRpenp5LmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJkpAPtMR4LTtctY8jFII9c3qlJxGKHr_JQOQu1ZVLdp7omzHxRLbcTk_60s1CFr6F72Yix6DTT2tw1MWtQ-8BVxjPcDkJHN9D8nLUhdmXv3dzI0zthd50t3OEy7fXSHbl0YbfQJHSXb6EhnHeN9mf78PWk0zuz04NvwlWirUcVu

En av sångerna heter You're a Star.

Filmen kommer förklara hur varelser i Disney filmer kan parta.

Asha kommer ha en Morfar och mamma som är stora karaktärer i filmen.

(eller farfar ?)

Mamman och morfaren kommer vara del av sju karaktärer som är baserad på dvärgarna från Snövit.

Här en bild på dom Image
[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

gstone

[[George]]

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]

Disneyfantasten

Citat från: gstone skrivet 21 juni 2023 kl. 13:17:36Jag har mer info filmen

Önskan kommer ha sju sånger.

Och Asha kommer sjunga alla utom en.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.it/celebrities/jennifer-lee-wish-disney-intervista-bob-iger/22832/

Jennifer Lee: 'People will never tire of Disney'
She has been the creative director of Walt Disney Animation Studios since 2018. With her colleague Chris Buck she won the highest grossing for an animated film with Frozen II. And now he presents Wish, with which he wants to relaunch Mickey's house, celebrating its centenary
BY MARTINA BARON
JUNE 20, 2023 2:02 pm
Jennifer Lee, creative director of Walt Animation Studios
Jennifer Lee, creative director of Walt Animation Studios COURTESY OF GIULIA PARMIGIANI
She has been the creative director of Walt Disney Animation Studios since 2018. And she actually looks like something out of an animated film herself, with her ringing laugh and friendly smile. Jennifer Lee, from Providence County to the highest positions of the "dream company", directed the hits Frozen (2013) and Frozen II - The secret of Arendelle (2019) before assuming a role of relevance in the Mickey Mouse house. Task entrusted to her after she, with her colleague Chris Buck, achieved the most important collection for a Disney film thanks to the sequel starring Elsa and Anna.
A result that the company was no longer able to achieve in the following years. This is why with Wish, coinciding with Disney's 100th anniversary and released in Italy on December 21st, the company hopes to go back to its origins, using unprecedented animation techniques and an inspiration that takes Snow White and the seven dwarfs as an example ( 1937) and Sleeping Beauty (1959).

A "watercolor style" achieved thanks to the illustrator Lisa Keene, whose creative process Lee talks about, together with the importance of putting narratives at the center. Always different, thanks to the many voices within their "story room". And if the company is open to the future, as demonstrated by the choice of singer-songwriter Julia Michaels, born in 1993, for the Wish soundtrack, mentor Bob Iger returns from the past.

What is it like being a woman in a power role at Disney?

If you're asking about my day, I have to say it's pretty ordinary. We are a group of people working together. And this is the easy part: making films, putting as many ideas on the table to build new stories. But I recognize the role I play and how people, especially women, look at me. To be in such positions is to commit to opening more doors and showing professionals that there are more possibilities than they ever imagined. This is why it is a role that I take seriously. While we take it for granted, there is a need to see women in leadership positions, and I hope to do my best to support them as much as possible.

Have you seen any changes at Disney since you became creative director?

There were certainly fewer women in the sector, which is why I was committed to creating more jobs that could be filled by women. We've gotten to have four female directors and, in America, we have the largest number of black people ever in our company. And our "story rooms" are the most interesting you can find, where you have multiple points of view. Because it is exactly as they say: homologous groups of people will draw similar conclusions. And when we make a film, we don't want to speak only to a slice of the audience, but to the whole world. Our ideas are becoming richer and more dynamic. I notice it during brainstorming sessions, where deep and sometimes difficult, but incredibly real peaks are reached. One of my favorite things in these five years as creative director was seeing so many different voices enter the same room.

In November 2022, Bob Iger returns to Disney replacing CEO Bob Chapek. The motivation, according to what was stated at the time, was that Disney was going through a moment of crisis and the experience of Iger, CEO of the company from 2005 to 2020, was the help it needed to cheer itself up. What kind of crisis are we talking about?

The whole world felt the effects of an arrest. Let's think about Covid-19, first of all. It has affected many sectors related to that of the film industry, from playgrounds to theatres. For this I am grateful that Disney+ has allowed our work to find an outlet. We had to figure out how to work from home, and when the world reopened we had to think about turning on the lights in the cinemas, which are fundamental for us. Disney had to regroup, get back up. And to do that, he needed someone like Bob Iger. He is the one who offered me the role of creative director in 2018. For me he is a mentor, that's why I'm glad he's back. I trust his skills and advice.

Rumors have been reported on The Hollywood Reporter that Bob Iger's contract, in force until 2024, would be extended after the farewell of Christine McCarthy, current CFO of Disney.

It catches me unprepared. I've been traveling these days, I don't have a clear view of the situation at the moment.

Do you think Iger can bring the right vision that Disney needs now?

When I accepted the role of creative director Bob told me: you have to be fearless and never ask for permission. As a director, that was one of the most important insights I've ever gotten. Don't be afraid to take risks. He doesn't have any. He's always ready to try new things and I've learned that the smartest people in life are the ones who take the plunge. It's very inspiring. Bob trusts us, but he can also be tough. He wants to achieve the best possible quality and this remains our goal. We want him to be proud of us, especially me, since he's the leader I look up to.

How does it feel to be the highest grossing director in Disney history with the sequel Frozen II?

It's hard to come up with a sensible thought when you're faced with similar awareness, it's definitely not easy for me, but I feel deeply grateful because Frozen has represented change for me in these ten years. It has been almost five years since the release of Frozen II and I don't think I can ever absorb enough the fact that, to this day, Elsa and Anna's story still means so much to so many people.

Which is exactly the opposite of how Disney's box office is doing with the films following Frozen II (Raya and the Last Dragon, Encanto, Strange World). Three films and four years of failures will feel like an eternity for a company like Disney, I suppose.

True, there were no excellent results. But that's what the box office is all about, not the stories themselves. I loved the writing of Raya and the Last Dragon and Strange World. Encanto still ranks first on Disney+ among the platform's most-streamed films. I find the film directed by Byron Howard and Jared Bush a wonderful project, which has once again demonstrated that our aim is to tell stories that come from all over the world and can speak to anyone. But each film is different from the others, each one is a story in itself. I'm excited about the narratives to come, and we're taking all the risks necessary to keep pushing beyond that.

Don't you blame Disney+ even a little bit for these results?

Disney+ is there for us. As I said, we wouldn't have known what to do during the Covid-19 pandemic without Disney+. Without the platform we would not have had the opportunity to get to work on our new serial projects. People know that there is a television division of Disney Animation and finally they will be able to see the work that we are doing on the series, which we have never done before. There is the series on Oceania, on Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. We have many more directors to work with than ever before. So I love that Disney+ backs us up. We are developing new talent together, which would be impossible by making only one film a year. There are great things ahead of us on our platform, even if the next film Wish was designed entirely for the potential of the cinema. When you watch a movie at home the phone rings, you are not fully concentrated. We're seeing the audience come back to the hall, that's what we want. I am optimistic and I believe we are striking the right balance.

With Wish there seems to be a desire to return to the roots. Choosing a simpler story, in line with the great Disney narratives.

It's all about the storytelling. It is the heart of what we do. We look for stories that resonate in people's lives. May they take them home with them, who feel they want to be the protagonists. Animated films can become an integral part of people's lives. There is always a certain recognition towards a work that starts from such intimate and human feelings, not necessarily conditioned by external agents. There is a need for the public to find themselves in what we narrate.

Does it also apply to the innovation of the animated technique?

Certainly. We have returned to the technique of the original handmade color painting. What the artist creates is exactly what is seen on the screen. Computer graphics have allowed us to indulge ourselves, create many more things. With Wish we want to demonstrate that there is no separation between the two techniques. They seem like two generations apart, but the goal of the animation industry is to combine imagination with manual creation. This is why we have been working for years to find the right key with which to draw inspiration from Disney classics, and in Wish we were helped by the excellent illustrator Lisa Keene, whose paintings were then combined with the best technological tools to make dreams come true.

This desire to focus on a new animation technique is influenced by the fact that, in recent years, the most interesting projects, at least for most of the public and critics, have come from works such as Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio or the current Spider-Man animated saga? Are you ever afraid that people might be tired of Disney?

I can easily answer in one word: no. Not even a bit.

I love every single thing we do. Every time we finish a film we ask ourselves: what can we tell next? And we are thrilled when animation thrives, in any life and with any other film. The fact that people keep coming to animation and wanting as many different styles makes us happy. There are people of all ages who go to the cinema and the best thing that can happen is that the small animation community is finally able to expand. We cheer for each other. And everyone has their own vision. Disney's is to give a voice to its directors, to make what they have always dreamed of come true. We work hard and are not intimidated by competition at all. I already said it, when Bob gave me the job he warned me: don't be afraid. So I won't have any.

So what is your wish for the future of Wish?

It's our way of paying homage to Disney's 100th anniversary. We want it to be a fun and joyful work. We love to go big, we love the epic. And, in particular, our characters. We have a real villain again, even if his personality is more complex than it seems. We have Asha, who must forge her own destiny. We have this new animated technique, which is just the beginning for us. The short films of the last few years have all been training grounds for getting as close as possible to the Wish trait. In addition, from this film onwards, the goal is to introduce the public to as many new directors as possible, each with their own stories. That's what I love about wishes. Which open bridges of communication. Like those between veterans and new generations. We think of Julia Michales, songwriter and creator of the seven original songs of Wish. She was only 20 when she sang backing vocals for us on Frozen and is the link between the past and ushering in a new future through her music.

Dubbing the leads will be Ariana DeBose (Asha), winner of the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for West Side Story in 2022, and Chris Pine (Magnificent King), whom we have already heard singing in Into the Woods. What have they brought to Wish?

We got to work with Chris Pine at the time of A Wrinkle in Time (2018) and when we started talking about the villain of the film we thought he must have his charisma. Re Magnifico is an intelligent man who knows how to move with confidence and has the pulse of a commander. Chris was the ideal choice. There are motivations behind Re Magnifico's actions, and he manages to give it three-dimensionality. It was important for us to know that we had him on our side. Then came Ariana DeBose. I've kept an eye on her since Hamilton and her contribution was not only the splendid voice with which she performs the songs, which sings all but one, but above all she conveyed the warmth necessary for Asha's character.

She remained a humble artist, despite the great success she quickly achieved. Just like Asha, she risks being pressured to not feel up to the task. But he's not afraid to have fun, not to take himself too seriously. Also in this I see her a lot in the protagonist. I always say that when I start working with the cast I write better, because I can really feel them, in every way. Talking to Ariana, for me, had become like talking to Asha. It helped me to find it even more, to make it more genuine.