Forumnyheter:

Efter uppgradering av forumprogramvaran saknas vissa äldre bifogade filer just nu. Vi beklagar detta och arbetar med att lösa problemet.

Huvudmeny

Den modiga lilla brödrosten (The Brave Little Toaster)

Startat av MOA, 14 juli 2022 kl. 14:31:30

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 5 gäster tittar på detta ämne.

MOA

Citat från: gstone skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 00:10:02Jag gillar skarpt Kemnth Midlorfs dubbla insatser som dammsugaren och Luftkonditioneringen och Mat som Radiom  :D

Väldigt lyckat båda  ;D
Kenneth Milldoff är bäst som båda ;D

MrKirby92

Citat från: Mathilda Gustafsson skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 10:57:33It probably doesn't exist, the movie at least on TV4 was in English with Swedish subtitles
You realized that I did not mean that Specific tv channel, I meant channels like TV 4. Stuff that actually had possibilities of airing. Please let me know if anybody has a TV airing subtitles. Or the just the dub Please let me know. I am a serious collector and I am getting stuff by the minute and minute. https://youtu.be/nYYjZA0mpr4?feature=shared Like test animations for the unreleased and canceled. CGI brave little toaster film. From 2012.

MrKirby92

Citat från: Daniel Hofverberg skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 01:58:00The first film aired a dozen times on FilmNet 1994, and a couple of times on TV4 1994 and 1996. I'm pretty sure both were in its original version with subtitles; no dub (although I can't be 100% sure here and now).

But TV1000 doesn't appear to have aired the first film.
Do you perhaps have any tvrip/vhsrip Of the first film

Mathilda Gustafsson

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 23:08:03You realized that I did not mean that Specific tv channel, I meant channels like TV 4. Stuff that actually had possibilities of airing. Please let me know if anybody has a TV airing subtitles. Or the just the dub Please let me know. I am a serious collector and I am getting stuff by the minute and minute. https://youtu.be/nYYjZA0mpr4?feature=shared Like test animations for the unreleased and canceled. CGI brave little toaster film. From 2012.
You know if there isn't a second Swedish dub we can't provide you with one 

Daniel Hofverberg

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 23:08:54Do you perhaps have any tvrip/vhsrip Of the first film
I may have taped the first film from FilmNet, I'm not sure. If I do, it's not digitized anyway, so it may take a long time to find the VHS tape and digitize it - I don't have the best order amongst my VHS tapes...

Daniel Hofverberg

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 24 mars 2024 kl. 21:19:46Does anyone know if there is a Norwegian or Danish dub for these films Maybe even Finnish A lot of people Think it is possible.
There should logically be a Norwegian and Danish dub from TV1000, as they almost always aired dubbed programs with Swedish, Norwegian and Danish audio tracks.

I believe TV1000 did the same as FilmNet in regards to Finnish dubbings though - that the Finnish audio tracks usually contained English audio, and that most programs were aired with Finnish subtitles in Finland. I can't be sure though, but when TV1000 listed dub credits during the opening credits (which they didn't with these two films) I've never seen any Finnish dub credits listed.

MrKirby92

Citat från: Mathilda Gustafsson skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 23:31:14You know if there isn't a second Swedish dub we can't provide you with one
I wasn't necessarily talking about dubs anymore. But that yet again, I swear I didn't think that there was 2 Swedish dubs even though there is 2 Swedish titles 

MrKirby92

Citat från: Daniel Hofverberg skrivet 26 mars 2024 kl. 00:39:11I may have taped the first film from FilmNet, I'm not sure. If I do, it's not digitized anyway, so it may take a long time to find the VHS tape and digitize it - I don't have the best order amongst my VHS tapes...
That's okay you should check it out And see what it looked like. I'm assuming the aired around 1994 since I have newspapers You don't have to get it right away. Nobody's resting. You don't have to do it at all. It would be nice though, if we could see what this looked like.

MrKirby92

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 26 mars 2024 kl. 03:26:14That's okay you should check it out And see what it looked like. I'm assuming the aired around 1994 since I have newspapers You don't have to get it right away. Nobody's resting. You don't have to do it at all. It would be nice though, if we could see what this looked like.
Did I scare everybody away

Steffan Rudvall

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 29 mars 2024 kl. 21:45:53Did I scare everybody away
Scare us away? It's just that Daniel has a very large collection so it's not easy and it takes him time to find the specific tape. Also now it's easter So he can't look for it.

MrKirby92

Citat från: Steffan Rudvall skrivet 29 mars 2024 kl. 21:56:14Scare us away? It's just that Daniel has a very large collection so it's not easy and it takes him time to find the specific tape. Also now it's easter So he can't look for it.
No I meant nobody has replied in a while. But at least I gotta reply. Let's keep the conversation going. I got some good news.

MB

Citat från: MrKirby92 skrivet 29 mars 2024 kl. 22:16:33No I meant nobody has replied in a while. But at least I gotta reply. Let's keep the conversation going. I got some good news.
So what are the good news?

gstone

[[George]]
I care about many things-

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]
People, too. I cannot divide my feelings up as neatly as you,
and I am not hiding behind my canvas-I am living in it.

gstone

Citat från: MOA skrivet 25 mars 2024 kl. 11:00:13Kenneth Milldoff är bäst som båda ;D
Kul fakta 

Ham var gift med Cecilia Hjalmarson som också dubbade en del för Sun Studio  :D

[[George]]
I care about many things-

[[Dot]]
Things-not people.

[[George]]
People, too. I cannot divide my feelings up as neatly as you,
and I am not hiding behind my canvas-I am living in it.