Forumnyheter:

Möjlighet för gäster att skriva inlägg har länge varit avstängt på grund av missbruk och spam, men i och med den nya forumprogramvaran är det nu påslaget igen. Se till att inte missbruka detta, för då kan det behöva stängas av igen.

Huvudmeny

Bilder från Walt Disney dubbings

Startat av willdubguru, 15 januari 2019 kl. 19:42:40

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

willdubguru

Citat från: Daniel Hofverberg skrivet 17 januari 2019 kl. 09:09:56
On VHS, only Nalle Puh på honungsjakt (Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree) had a Swedish image version. I'd be happy to provide screenshots of the image version, if interested.

Please do send them, I would be interested to see them. :) Do you also have a higher quality version of this poster from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree ? https://non-disneyinternationaldubbingcredits.weebly.com/uploads/6/5/9/0/65903623/published/nalle-puh-pa-honungsjakt-66.jpg?1525839562

Nalle Puh och den stormiga dagen (Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day) and Nalle Puh och den skuttande tigern/Nalle Puh och Tiger (Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too) only had original image version, and not even dub credits listed (except that Tigger Too had a subtitle with the Swedish title listed under the original title). :( I'm not sure whether these two films had Swedish opening credits and/or dub credits listed during the theatrical exhibitions, but I think it's pretty likely that they did.

Oh. :( Well let's hope that the prints show up sometime in the near future. :)

I have all three on VHS, so I should be able to scan the VHS covers if you're interested.

I would be very interested in these scans. Same with Saludos Amigos and Three Caballeros as well. :)

Unfortunately, the VHS releases of Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros had no Swedish image version whatsoever and no dub credits listed - only the original English version with the audio replaced. I currently don't know whether these two films had any Swedish image version when screened theatrically. Apparently, both movies was released on 16 mm once upon a time, which might look the same as the theatrical versions (although not necessarily), but I haven't been able to get hold of any 16 mm print on either film.

I would think they were shown with Swedish texts during the original cinema releases no ? Snow White had its texts translated and so did the others.

With the help of the Disney archive in California complemented with old newspaper clips, I have been able to obtain reasonably realiable information as to the voice talents and dub credits though:
http://www.dubbningshemsidan.se/credits/saludosamigos/
http://www.dubbningshemsidan.se/credits/trecaballeros/

Oh, do you have these newspaper clippings ? I document newspaper clippings as evidence of these dubs existing as well. :)

No, unfortunately not. I have seen a theatrical copy of Mickey's Christmas Carol via Kungliga Biblioteket (the National Library of Sweden), so I have seen how it looked, but as the National Archive don't allow home loans of their material I have only been able to view it at the library.

Understandable. I doubt that photos are allowed to be taken right ? If so, we'll have to hope that the print is released. :)

Daniel Hofverberg

Citat från: willdubguru skrivet 17 januari 2019 kl. 17:24:26
Please do send them, I would be interested to see them. :) Do you also have a higher quality version of this poster from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree ? https://non-disneyinternationaldubbingcredits.weebly.com/uploads/6/5/9/0/65903623/published/nalle-puh-pa-honungsjakt-66.jpg?1525839562
No, unfortunately I do not have any poster from either Winnie the Pooh films.

I would think they were shown with Swedish texts during the original cinema releases no ? Snow White had its texts translated and so did the others.
I would guess Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros likely had Swedish opening credits during the original Cinema release, but hard to say for sure. After all, these films were produced during World War II, so it's not impossible that Disney didn't have the resources to localize opening credits to a bunch of languages at the time.

Another film where I'm not sure about the existence of a Swedish image version is Dumbo (1941). All versions I have seen - one theatrical copy (most likely from the 1970's), 3 VHS releases (with two different dubs), 2 DVDs and one Blu-Ray - have had the original English image version with no localized opening credits. So I don't know whether earlier theatrical releases before 1972 (when the film was re-dubbed) had Swedish opening credits or not.

Oh, do you have these newspaper clippings ? I document newspaper clippings as evidence of these dubs existing as well. :)
I'll check, but I think I may have lost these in a hard disk crash a few years ago. :(

Mathilda Gustafsson

I have a question for willdubguru. Why is the pictures of the Swedish localisation of Lady and the Tramp all red on your site?

willdubguru

Citat från: Mathilda Gustafsson skrivet  5 maj 2022 kl. 01:09:54
I have a question for willdubguru. Why is the pictures of the Swedish localisation of Lady and the Tramp all red on your site?

Hi ! :)

These images come from the 1989 rental/1990 sale VHS. As for why they are red, I have no idea. It's how I got them. It might just be the VHS (like a bootleg) as Lady and the Tramp didn't look like this but I don't know. I've asked my contact and I'll see what they say. :)